This is a lovely sized cocktail ring which will make a bold and beautiful statement. The daisy ring is a striking piece to dress up with as it will add delight and interest to any outfit. It's one of our favourites from this range of jewellery.
The cocktail ring is made in sterling silver and features a small but alluring 14ct gold setting with an Australian opal gemstone with subtle flashes of green, blue and red. It's sure to be a conversation starter.
Experiment with mixing and matching with other silver and gold rings. Also look at pairing it with the matching solid gold & opal stud earrings or other daisy jewellery designs, along with other pieces from the bouquet range.
The sterling silver ring features our intricate daisy flower design which has been domed inwards. The flower is attached to a sterling silver ring shank which has a hammer-beaten finish to catch the light. At the centre of a flower is a small 14ct solid gold setting with a serrated edge, which holds a lovely opal gemstone. Note that the opal used in each pendant will have some natural variation in terms of colouring.
Opal is the birthstone for October, so it makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
This is an old favourite that we re-designed and re-made for our 25th Anniversary.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver cocktail ring.
- Eye-catching and intricate design to show off your unique sense of style.
- Perfect for adding a statement to casual wear or for dressing up with, especially when paired with the matching earrings or necklace.
- Daisies represent innocence, new beginnings and true love.
- Makes a lovely gift: opal is the birthstone for October.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Dish size: The flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with opal gemstone is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & info (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.