This is a lovely sized cocktail ring which will make a bold and beautiful statement. It's a beautiful piece to dress up with as it will add delight and interest to any outfit.
Experiment with mixing and matching with other rings and also look at pairing it with other cherry blossom jewellery designs, along with the full bouquet range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings.
The sterling silver ring features our simple but beautiful cherry blossom design which has been domed inwards. At its centre is a serrated setting in quality 14ct gold with a vivid pink lab grown sapphire with a cabochon cut.
The blossom is attached to a sterling silver ring shank which has a hammer-beaten finish to catch the light.
Sapphire is the September birthstone, so it makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Check out the other cocktail rings, silver rings and gemstone rings in our online store. Also see our full collections of gemstone jewellery and silver jewellery.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver cocktail ring with a gorgeous 14ct solid gold gemstone setting.
- Lab grown pink sapphire: identical to a mined sapphire but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- Eye-catching and conversation starting design.
- Perfect for adding a statement to casual wear or for dressing up with, especially when paired with the matching earrings or necklace.
- Cherry blossoms represent renewal and the beautiful but fleeting nature of life
- Makes a great gift: sapphire is the birthstone for September.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and a lab grown pink sapphire.
- Dish size: The flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with pink sapphire gemstone is approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & info (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
If you need help working our your size get a ring sizing kit. Also read our handy ring size measuring guide.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.