This is an old jewellery blog post: check out our jewellery in Australia shop to see the latest designs.
I love ornate jewellery designs, but it's also great to have some more simple, minimalist and geometric pieces, especially for everyday wear or if you're dressing up in something bold and just need some simple jewellery to adorn it.
Here are some of my favourite minimalist designs from the new range of jewellery.
Clockwise from top left:
- Lapis lazuli post earrings: lapis lazuli cabochons in serrated sterling silver settings.
- Faceted stacking ring: a simple skinny ring in sterling silver - perfect for stacking or worn alone.
- Gold cubes necklace: simple geometric design featuring sparkly 24ct gold vermeil cubes on a fine sterling silver chain.
- Twist and hammered bangle set: already a popular design, these solid silver bangles can be worn alone or together.
- Golden drops necklace: simple, but perhaps not minimalist, this necklace features 24ct gold vermeil drops suspended from a 14ct gold filled chain.
Shop the new jewellery range!