Spare Sterling Silver Earring Backs
If you're anything like us you probably lose your sterling silver backs for earrings all the time. Because they're made from quality silver these spare earring scrolls will make a perfect replacement for any earring backs you lose.
We know how it is: earring backs are one of those things that have a tendency to vanish, leaving you with lots of post or stud earrings but nothing to secure them in place. Now you can grab some spare silver earring backs for those unworn earrings.
These backs for earrings (also called earring scrolls, butterflies or ear nuts) are made from sterling silver.
The spare silver earring backs are lightweight and we can vouch for them being very comfortable. The scrolls will fit standard size earring posts used on most small to medium sized stud earrings or post earrings: we use them for all of our own sterling silver post earring designs.
If you find the earring backs are a bit loose on thinner posts, just gently squeeze the scrolls to be closer together: it is friction from the scrolls that hold onto the post rather than the hole in the earring backs.
Our spare earring backs come in small plastic ziplock bags: these are reused bags that some of our components come in. You can either reuse them again or recycle them where soft plastics are collected.
Just the facts:
- Materials: sterling silver (925 silver)
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.