Australian Flora Half Pattern & Fire Opal Necklace
We truly love this stunning silver pendant necklace with its intricate etched Australian flora pattern, solid gold setting and rich deep red fire opal gemstone - and we know you will too.
This is such a gorgeous necklace and one of Simone's personal favourites from this range. It features our Australian flora pattern which has an array of stylised native plants and flowers. This pendant features half of the pattern etched into sterling silver, with a beautiful flannel flower dominating this part of the design. The pendant is completed with a 14ct solid gold setting which sits half way into the panel. The setting holds a vivid deep red facetted fire opal.
The combination of elements makes for a very striking and contemporary necklace design, which will sparkle, shine and catch the eye as you move.
The necklace will bring a casual outfit to life with it's small but vivid pop of colour and its detailed etched design. It will also dress up beautifully: you can imagine it paired with a little black dress or an outfit with just the right shade of red. To keep the attention on the necklace, pair it with more simple gold or silver jewellery. Alternatively use it as the focal piece when layering necklaces.
Take a look at the other Australian flora pattern jewellery designs, including the morganite gemstone version of this piece. Also see the full Flora Range, featuring beautiful jewellery designs inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
The flora half pattern pendant is made in bright and shiny sterling silver which has been etched. A 14ct solid gold setting sits half way into the silver panel, so the top half sits above the panel. The setting contains a facetted fire opal in deep but luminous red.
The pendant is suspended at each end from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender. Note that when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
Opal is the October birthstone, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Unique and intricate stylised Australian flora pattern with native plants and flowers, with this half of the pattern featuring a flannel flower.
- 14ct solid gold gemstone setting with a vivid deep red fire opal gemstone: it will add a small pop of bright colour to any outfit.
- Unique pendant design to show off your creativity.
- This pendant will always be a reminder of the Australian landscape, wherever the wearer may be, so it makes a gorgeous gift.
- Opal is the October birthstone, so it will make a great gift for someone with a birthday that month.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and a fire opal gemstone.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 3cm (1.18") at its widest and 1.5cm (0.59") at its tallest.
- Gemstone size: The fire opal is approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender. Note that when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will need to sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.