We know you'll adore wearing these unique yet glamorous sea urchin-inspired earrings. The cluster of pearls on each earring will move with you and sit in different positions and the silver panels will sparkle. They'll dress up the most simple outfit. If you want to feel even more dressed up, why not add the matching necklace?
Check out the other sea urchin jewellery designs, including the version of this design with soft blue iolite gemstones. Also see the full seaside range, featuring unique jewellery designs all inspired by the beach and ocean.
The sea urchin dangle earrings are made in shiny sterling silver. Each earring features 9 cultured freshwater pearl beads, which vary in size and shape. The earrings are completed with sterling silver posts and earring backs.
Pearl is the birthstone for June, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver dangle earrings.
- Real cultured freshwater pearls varying in size and shape, adding some old world glamour to a contemporary design.
- Unique sea urchin-inspired design that it sure to be eye-catching.
- Handmade sterling silver ear wires.
- Makes a great gift for creative women.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and freshwater pearl beads.
- Bead size: The pearl beads vary in size and shape from around 0.2cm (0.079") tall for the smaller rice-shaped beads, to around 0.4mm (0.16") in diameter for the round beads.
- Earring size: Each sea urchin panel is approximately 1.3cm (0.51") at its longest and 2.2cm (0.87") at its widest. Including the row of beads the tallest height is 2cm (0.79").
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.