Australian Flora Pattern Open Locket
This striking and enticing open locket necklace in sterling silver is inspired by Australian native plants and flowers. It will add sparkle, movement and engagement to any outfit, along with a little tinkle as you move.
Only 2 in stock
We think that this intricate and engaging silver statement necklace is a joy to wear. The design is inspired by Australian flora, with the external panel featuring a cut out wattle wreath design and the internal pattern featuring an intricate and blackened etched design with stylised Australian native plants. The lower pattern is seen in glimpses through the top panel.
The pendant looks amazing worn long over a higher neckline, or worn shorter with a v-neck or surplice neckline. The open locket design will move, sparkle and tinkle as you go about your day (or evening).
This large pendant necklace is great to dress up with, but will also add some unique elegance to a casual outfit too. We're sure you'll love it - as will a gift recipient, especially if they love Australian nature.
Also see the full Flora Range, featuring beautiful jewellery designs inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
The pendant necklace is made using two domed panels of shiny sterling silver which swing freely from a bail at the top. The panels will move as you do, revealing more of the Australian flora pattern inside the locket and tinkling gently.
The top panel has been intricately cut out with our wattle pattern, through which you can see the inside panel of the locket. Inside is etched a stylised Australian flora design, in which the recessed areas have been blackened.
The pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly sterling silver chain with matching clasp and our logo tag, which also acts as a counterweight. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our silver chain necklace extenders.
Note that the open design of the open locket necklace is not intended to hold photographs or other keepsakes.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Sterling silver chain with secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable length chain.
- A unique and engaging piece to wear as the panels will sparkle and swing freely as you move, giving different views of the beautiful pattern inside.
- Looks great with an array of necklines, depending on the length you wear.
- A beautiful statement piece to dress up or down.
- Makes a unique and special gift, especially for someone who loves Australian nature.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Pendant size: The pendant is 3cm (1.18") in diameter and 0.7cm (0.28") at its deepest.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.