Carnelian & solid gold stacking ring
This vivid red-orange carnelian and gold stacking ring is made in sparkling solid 14ct gold. The gold ring can be worn on its own or mixed and matched with other stackable rings, making it a versatile and top quality addition to your wardrobe.
Free shipping available
Don't you love a bit of versatility? You can wear this small but striking carnelian gemstone and solid gold stacking ring on its own or combine it with other stackable rings: it will catch the eye either way. Also being made of solid gold means it will last a lifetime with the right care.
The handmade carnelian gemstone stacking ring will add a bright pop of sparkling gold, along with a vivid deep red-orange colour to whatever you're wearing.
The gemstone stacking ring is handmade in 14ct solid gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer and then polished to give it a smooth but sparkling texture. Take a look at the 4th photo to see a comparison of our gold ring band thicknesses (this ring is the same as the gemstone ring photographed, but the carnelian gem is slightly larger).
The ring features a small but striking natural carnelian cabochon gemstone in a serrated edged setting.
See also the matching carnelian & gold stud earrings.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold stacking ring.
- Small but vivid red-orange carnelian gemstone.
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Looks great paired with the matching carnelian solid gold earrings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold and a carnelian cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The setting is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.12cm (0.05") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & information (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.