Amazonite & solid gold stacking ring
This beautiful blue-green amazonite gemstone stacking ring is made in sparkling solid gold. The gold skinny ring can be worn on its own or mixed and matched with our other stackable rings.
Free shipping available
You can wear this beautiful gemstone and solid gold stacking ring on its own or combine it with other stackable rings, making it a very versatile piece of jewellery to have in your collection.
The handmade amazonite stacking ring will give a bright pop of lovely blue-green and sparkling gold colour to whatever you're wearing.
See also the matching amazonite & gold stud earrings. Also take a look at the third image to see a comparison of the thicknesses of our different solid gold stacking rings, with our gemstone set rings being our second thickest design.
The gemstone stacking ring is handmade in solid 14ct gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture. It features a beautiful blue-green amazonite cabochon gemstone in a serrated edged setting.
Note that this is a natural gemstone which has natural variation: the colour of the stone in your ring may differ slightly from the one photographed.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold stacking ring.
- Beautiful blue-green amazonite gemstone.
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Looks great paired with the matching amazonite solid gold earrings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and an amazonite cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The setting is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.12cm (0.05") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & information (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.