Solid gold stacking rings set
These skinny stacking rings handmade in gorgeous 14ct solid gold are perfect to mix and match with other stackable rings or to wear alone. You'll find them to be a high quality wardrobe basic in your jewellery collection.
Free shipping available
We're sure you'll adore wearing this pair of glamorous solid gold stacking rings - so much so that you'll rarely be seen without them. They're a very versatile and high quality wardrobe addition. The solid gold skinny rings can be worn individually, together, or be paired with other stacking rings.
You'll also find the gold stacking rings will go with pretty much anything you wear and they're an excellent way to add a little pop of colour to your sterling silver jewellery.
The gold stacking rings can be interspersed with other stackable rings to add a different colour, or you can wear them together as a set. Take a look at the third image to see a comparison of the different thicknesses of our solid gold rings: this yellow gold ring set is our skinniest.
Each 14ct gold skinny ring has been hammer beaten by hand to give it a sparkling texture, with each ring being subtly different giving you a unique piece of jewellery. The two stackable rings have a smooth, bright and shiny finish.
Note that these are particularly skinny rings and we recommend wearing them as a set or stacked with other rings, especially if you have a larger finger size (from size 9 or R 1/2).
See the full range of stacking rings in gold, sterling silver and gemstones in our online jewellery store.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14k gold stacking rings.
- Eye-catching handmade texture, with each set being slightly different, giving you truly unique jewellery.
- Very versatile design: skinny rings can be worn individually, together with other stacking rings.
- Will go well with pretty much any jewellery and will add some colour to any outfit.
- They'll be a quality wardrobe staple you wear again and again.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold.
- Ring band size: each is approximately 0.09cm (0.035") wide. Note that these are skinny rings.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description. Note that rings are generally made to order.
translation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_titletranslation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_details_html
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
Important: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us first as there may be an additional cost.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings may not be easily resold.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.