Silver stacking rings set
You'll love wearing this very versatile and super simple sterling silver stacking rings set: 3 silver rings, each with a different texture. Wear all three silver stacking rings, just one or two, or mix and match with other stackable rings.
Free shipping available
These are our most most popular stacking ring design and we're sure you'll find the sterling silver rings set a joy to own and wear - so much so that you may rarely be seen without them!
The sterling silver stacking rings set make an excellent and very versatile wardrobe basic as you can wear them individually, together or pair them up with other stackable rings in silver, gold or gemstones.
Best of all you'd be hard pressed to find a situation or selection of jewellery you couldn't wear these silver rings with. The stacking rings are simple enough to go with just about anything without being boring. What's not to love about that?
Each sparkling sterling silver stacking ring has been hammer beaten by hand to give it a different eye-catching texture. This also means no set of silver rings is ever identical, so you'll have a truly unique set of jewellery.
The sterling silver stacking rings each have a bright and shiny finish.
Check out the full range of stacking rings in sterling silver, gold and gemstones in our jewellery online store.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver stacking rings set.
- Eye-catching handmade textures, with each set being slightly different, giving you a truly unique jewellery set.
- Amazingly versatile design: can be worn together or separately, with other rings and with almost any outfit you can imagine.
- Perfect to mix and match with other stacking rings.
- They'll be a go-to wardrobe staple.
Just the facts:
- Materials: sterling silver.
- Ring band size: each is approximately 0.16cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
translation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_titletranslation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_details_html
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
Important: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us first as there may be an additional cost.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings may not be easily resold.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.