Wattle Solid Gold Signet Ring
This gorgeous gold signet ring is made in solid 14ct gold and features our etched wattle design: always a harbinger of spring in Australia. This delicate gold ring will make a quality everyday jewellery piece and a great gift.
Final stock until 2024. Don't miss out!
Our wattle signet ring in shiny solid gold is a very special, high quality piece of jewellery. It's a delicate design that will make a great addition to any gold lover's jewellery collection as a wardrobe basic and it's versatile enough to be dressed up with too.
The gold signet ring will add a bright pop of sparkling gold to your fingers. Although it's small and subtle enough for everyday wear, it will also dress up beautifully, especially when matched with the matching wattle solid gold pendant necklace.
Be sure to also see the full Flora Range inspired by Australian native flowers and plants and lovingly made in silver, gold and gemstones.
This signet ring is made in 14ct solid gold which has a shiny finish. It features our wattle design etched into the surface.
Important: The maximum size we can make this ring is a size U (or 10.25 in US sizes).
What you'll love:
- Deluxe quality solid 14ct gold signet ring.
- A quality piece of jewellery which is suitable for everyday wear and dressing up.
- Pair it with the matching solid gold wattle pendant or mix and match with other jewellery.
- Solid gold jewellery always makes a very special gift.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold.
- Signet size: The etched signet area is 0.6mm (0.24") at its widest and 1.4cm (0.55") at its longest. This remains the same for all ring sizes.
- Ring band size: The band is half round and is approximately 0.2cm (0.08") wide and 0.1cm (0.04") thick.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Finger sizes vary a lot and you need to know the correct ring size before you order. In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size. You can also choose your own specific custom ring size (more details below).
Return Policies for Rings
Our Happiness Guarantee works differently for rings. We hand make rings to order and there are many different sizes, meaning that returned rings may not be easy to re-sell in order to recoup our costs, particularly in terms of labour. This is difficult to absorb for a small business like ours.
There is a restocking fee for change of mind ring returns and fees for resizing or remaking rings if you get the size wrong. Also custom sized rings may not be eligible for a return or resizing if you ordered the wrong size. So it's important that you choose carefully and especially that you know the correct size when ordering rings.
Visit our returns page for the full details.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need isn't listed, then choose the custom size option. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing. Check our ring size chart if you need help.
The maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit or being sized by a local jeweller before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
Rings are made to order
We hand make rings to order in our workshop. As such, there will be a delay between you placing an order and your ring being made prior to shipping. Allow up to 5 extra business days for rings to be handmade for you, as well as shipping time.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.