We're sure you'll adore wearing this pair of glamorous solid gold stacker rings - so much so that you'll rarely be seen without them. They're a very versatile and high quality wardrobe addition. The solid gold skinny rings can be worn individually, together, or be paired with other stacking rings. They'll make a great starting point for a ring stack.
You'll also find the gold stacking rings will go with pretty much anything you wear and they're an excellent way to add a little pop of colour to your sterling silver jewellery.
The gold stacking rings can be interspersed with other stackable rings to add a different colour, or you can wear them together as a set. Take a look at the third image to see a comparison of the different thicknesses of our solid gold rings: this yellow gold ring set is our skinniest.
Each 14ct gold skinny ring has been hammer beaten by hand to give it a sparkling texture, with each ring being subtly different giving you a unique piece of jewellery. The two stackable rings have a smooth, bright and shiny finish.
Note that these are skinny rings and we recommend wearing them as a set or stacked with other rings, especially if you have a larger finger size (from size 9 or R 1/2).
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14k gold stacking rings.
- Eye-catching handmade texture, with each set being slightly different, giving you truly unique jewellery.
- Very versatile design: skinny rings can be worn individually, together with other stacking rings.
- Will go well with pretty much any jewellery and will add some colour to any outfit.
- They'll be a quality wardrobe staple you wear again and again.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold.
- Ring band size: each is approximately 0.09cm (0.035") wide. Note that these are skinny rings.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description. Note that rings are generally made to order.
Read the ring sizes & info (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.