These are our most most popular stacking ring design and we're sure you'll find the sterling silver rings set a joy to own and wear - so much so that you may rarely be seen without them!
The sterling silver stacking rings set make an excellent and very versatile wardrobe basic as you can wear them individually, together or pair them up with other stackable rings in silver, gold or gemstones.
Best of all you'd be hard pressed to find a situation or selection of jewellery you couldn't wear these silver rings with. The stacking rings are simple enough to go with just about anything without being boring. What's not to love about that?
Each sparkling sterling silver stacking ring has been hammer beaten by hand to give it a different eye-catching texture. This also means no set of silver rings is ever identical, so you'll have a truly unique set of jewellery.
The sterling silver stacking rings each have a bright and shiny finish.
See all of our other stacking rings & ring sets and silver rings in the jewellery online store. Also check out our full range of silver jewellery.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver stacking rings set.
- Eye-catching handmade textures, with each set being slightly different, giving you a truly unique jewellery set.
- Amazingly versatile design: can be worn together or separately, with other rings and with almost any outfit you can imagine.
- Perfect to mix and match with other stacking rings.
- They'll be a go-to wardrobe staple.
Just the facts:
- Materials: sterling silver.
- Ring band size: each is approximately 0.16cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & info (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
If you need help working our your size get a ring sizing kit. Also read our handy ring size measuring guide.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.