Simone loves the iconic shape of tea tree flowers having grown up with a big Australian native tea tree bush in her garden, so she created this stylised pendant design to celebrate these small and sweet flowers.
The petite and pretty pendant is made in silver and features a solid gold setting and an Australian opal gemstone with subtle flashes of colour.
The flower pendant is small and simple enough for everyday wear and you can wear it to dress up a casual outfit. You can also pair it with the matching tea tree flower stud or drop earrings. Also see the small and simple solid gold opal stud earrings.
Alternatively mix and match the necklace with other designs in the Australian native flower jewellery collection. Also see the full Flora Range for more inspiration. It features jewellery made in silver, gold and gems and inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
This tea tree flower shaped pendant is small and made in shiny sterling silver. The recessed areas have a subtle texture to them. At the heart of the pendant is a 14ct solid gold setting with a serrated edge, which holds a small but beautiful opal gemstone with a smooth cabochon cut. Note that this is a natural gemstone and there will be some variation in colouring.
The pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Opal is the October birthstone, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Take a look at our full range of necklaces with pendants, silver necklaces and gemstone jewellery in the store, along with our silver jewellery collection.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- 14ct solid gold gemstone setting.
- Subtly coloured Australian opal gemstone.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Eye-catching Australian native flower design.
- Smaller pendant which is simple enough for casual wear but will also dress up beautifully.
- Can also be mixed and matched with other jewellery, including matching earrings and our other small Australian flower designs.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and an opal gemstone.
- Pendant size: The flower pendant is approximately 1.4cm (0.55") at its tallest and widest. Including the bail connector it is approximately 1.7cm (0.67") tall.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone is approximately 0.3mm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.