Chrysanthemum, Leaf & Tourmaline Necklace
This lovely cluster necklace in sterling silver really is a joy to wear. It features our beautiful chrysanthemum flower accompanied by an intricate leaf along with a cluster of colourful tourmaline gemstones.
You'll love wearing this cluster necklace. It features two pendants: an intricate chrysanthemum flower, along with a lovely leaf. The silver pendants are accompanied by a ring holding five natural tourmaline gemstones, which feature a variety of colours: pinks, greens, yellows and browns. The cluster necklace will make a beautiful addition to your jewellery collection.
The necklace also makes a beautiful gift for women. Chrysanthemums represent lasting friendship, loyalty and cheerfulness, as well as having a close association with motherhood in Australia.
The unique cluster necklace design is great to wear with casual outfits but it dresses up beautifully as well. Match it with other pieces from our chrysanthemum jewellery designs or leaf jewellery designs. Also look at the other flower and leaf designs in our bouquet range, featuring earrings, rings and bracelets to mix and match.
The chrysanthemum and leaf pendants are made in shiny sterling silver. Sitting next to the pendants is a sterling silver ring from which five small multi-coloured tourmaline gemstone beads dangle from sterling silver pins. The gemstone beads will move and sit in different positions as you go about your day. Your necklace will feature a selection of varying gemstone colours: pinks, greens, yellows, blues and browns.
The pendants and gemstones are suspended from a delicate sterling silver chain completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our silver chain extenders.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver necklace for women.
- Versatile adjustable length chain.
- Lovely tourmaline gemstones which vary in colour: pinks, greens, yellows, blues and brown.
- Delightfully delicate and eye-catching design, which will add uniqueness to any outfit.
- Goes perfectly with a V-shaped, sweetheart or surplice neckline at shorter lengths.
- Chrysanthemums represent lasting friendship, loyalty and cheerfulness, as well as having a close association with motherhood in Australia.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and tourmaline gemstone beads.
- Pendant size: The chrysanthemum is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") wide. The leaf is approximately 2cm (0.79") at its longest and 0.7cm (0.25") at its widest.
- Bead size: Approximately 0.2cm (0.08") wide.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.