Banksia Oval on Amber Beaded Necklace
This beautiful beaded necklace features a small oval banksia flower pendant suspended from a necklace of vivid orange-red Baltic amber chip beads. It will make an eye-catching addition to anyone's jewellery collection.
This beaded necklace is one of our favourites from this range. The richly coloured Baltic amber chip beads make a perfect pairing with the etched banksia design on the small silver pendant. Being amber, the chip beads have a lovely light weight and warmth to them.
Wear the necklace to bring a casual outfit to life. To feel extra dressed up, pair it with the matching banksia oval drop earrings. The beaded necklace will also make a gorgeous gift for someone who loves Australian native flowers.
See the other Australian flower oval jewellery designs, which are perfect for mixing and matching. Also see the full Flora Range, featuring beautiful jewellery designs inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
The oval pendant features an etched banksia flower designs. It's made in bright and shiny sterling silver. The pendant is suspended from a necklace created with amber gemstone chips in variety of shapes and sizes, which have a smooth and shiny finish.
The adjustable necklace can be worn at choker length (40cm or 15.7") or extended to standard or princess length (50cm or 19.7"). You can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Important: This is a little shorter than many of our necklaces and when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Baltic amber gemstone chips with a rich orangey-red colour and shiny finish.
- Amber has a lighter weight than many other gemstones, making this a very easy piece to wear.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Smaller sized pendant in a classic oval shape with a highly detailed etched banksia flower design.
- Perfect for adding intrigue and a vivid pop of warm colouring to a casual outfit.
- Will be the stand out feature when worn with simple clothing.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and Baltic amber chip gemstone beads.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 1.5cm (0.6") at its tallest and 1.2cm (0.45") at its widest. Including the bail connector it is approximately 1.9cm (0.75") tall.
- Bead size: The chips vary in size and shape, but average around 0.4mm (0.16") tall and 0.3mm (0.12") wide.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 40cm (15.7") to 50cm (19.7"). Note that this is shorter than many of our necklaces and when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will need to sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.