Starburst & opal amulet pendant necklace
This striking and beautiful starburst amulet features an Australian opal gemstone with subtle flashes of colour in a solid gold setting. Starbursts symbolise enlightenment, while stars generally represent protection and warding off negativity, along with guidance and wishes of good luck.
Free shipping available
This sterling silver starburst amulet pendant with its enticing opal in a solid gold setting is a truly beautiful piece of contemporary jewellery. It's small enough to wear everyday, but it really will dress up beautifully and bring casual outfits to life, especially when paired with the matching earrings. It's also ideal for layering with other necklaces, adding to its versatility.
The starburst amulet necklace also makes a perfect gift for someone special. Starbursts symbolise enlightenment, while stars generally represent protection and warding off negativity, along with guidance and wishes of good luck.
Opal is the October birthstone, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
The starburst pendant is made in shiny sterling silver. At its centre is a setting made in 14ct solid gold with a serrated edge. The setting holds an Australian opal gemstone which has subtle flashes of colour, including reds, greens and blues. Note that this is a natural gemstone which has natural variation: the one you receive may differ slightly from the one photographed.
The silver and gold pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold setting.
- Enticing Australian opal with subtle flashes of colour.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Small enough to wear as an every day piece, but will dress up beautifully, especially when paired with the matching earrings.
- Makes a special gift: starbursts symbolise enlightenment, while stars represent protection and warding off negativity, along with guidance and wishes of good luck.
- Works beautifully as a layering necklace.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and an opal gemstone.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with gemstone is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.