Heart & rose garnet amulet silver necklace
We love this sweet heart amulet silver pendant necklace, which features a sparkly rose garnet gemstone in a solid gold setting. Heart symbols represent love, unity and compassion. By extension they also represent friendship, devotion and affection. Garnet is the January birthstone.
(Australian delivery - details)
Free shipping available
This sterling silver heart amulet pendant with its rich rose and gold coloured centre is a beautiful and sweet piece of jewellery to wear. It's small enough for wearing everyday, but will also dress up beautifully, especially when paired with the matching earrings. It's also perfect for layering with other necklaces, adding to its versatility.
The heart amulet necklace will also make a gorgeous gift for someone special. Heart symbols represent love, unity and compassion. By extension they also represent friendship, devotion and affection.
See the other heart amulet jewellery designs, along with the full amulets range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in sterling silver, gold and gemstones, all of which carry special meanings and sentiments.
The heart pendant is made in shiny sterling silver. At its centre is a setting made in solid 14ct gold in which sits a small facetted rhodolite (rose garnet) gemstone which has a beautiful sparkle and deep pinkish-red colouring.
The silver and gold pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Garnet is the birthstone for January, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold setting.
- Pretty deep pinkish-red rose garnet gemstone with a sparkly facetted cut.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Small enough to wear as an every day piece, but will dress up beautifully, especially when paired with the matching earrings.
- Makes a special gift: Heart symbols represent love, unity and compassion. By extension they also represent friendship, devotion and affection.
- Garnet is the birthstone for January.
- Works beautifully as a layering necklace.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and a rhodolite (rose garnet) gemstone.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with gemstone is approximately 0.25cm (0.1") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.