This small and delicate daisy pendant necklace in sterling silver and solid gold with a natural opal gemstone is lovely to dress up with or to bring a casual outfit to life. The intricate design and shimmering gold and opal focal point will add interest and delight to any outfit.
To make it more versatile, you can always wear the pendant flipped so that the plain silver side is showing and the gemstone is hidden beneath.
It also makes a beautiful gift. Daisies represent innocence, new beginnings and true love.
The pendant will look gorgeous paired with our simple opal & gold stud earrings and matching opal & gold stacking ring. Also see the other daisy jewellery designs, along with the full bouquet range.
The daisy pendant is made in shiny sterling silver and has been domed inwards. At its centre is a small 14ct solid gold serrated edged setting featuring an opal gemstone with subtle but alluring flashes of green, blue and red. Note that the opal used in each pendant will have some natural variation in terms of colouring.
The silver and gold pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
This is an old favourite that we re-designed and re-made for our 25th Anniversary.
Opal is the October birthstone, so it makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Check out the other necklaces with pendant and silver necklaces for women in our jewellery store, along with our silver jewellery and gemstone jewellery collections.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold setting.
- Small but enticing natural opal gemstone with subtle flashes of colour.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Small enough to wear casually, but will dress up beautifully, especially when paired with the matching earrings or cocktail ring.
- Daisies represent innocence, new beginnings and true love.
- Opal is the birthstone for October.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and an opal gemstone.
- Pendant size: The flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with opal gemstone is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.