You'll love wearing this delightful dahlia on a necklace made up of small facetted aquamarine gemstone beads with a lovely icy pale blue colouring. The beaded necklace is perfect to add some enticing sparkle, subtle colour and interest to a casual outfit, but you'll be able to dress up beautifully with it too.
The beautiful design and blue colouring will make it perfect to wear as bridal jewellery too.
Match it with other pieces from our dahlia jewellery designs or other flower and leaf designs in our bouquet range, featuring earrings, rings and bracelets, which mix and match beautifully.
The dahlia and aquamarine beaded necklace also makes a beautiful gift. Dahlias represent grace under pressure, drawing on inner strength and following a unique path. Aquamarine is also the birthstone for March.
The adjustable necklace can be worn at choker length (40cm or 15.7") or extended to standard or princess length (50cm or 19.5"). You can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender. The beads are strung on strong but flexible beading wire.
Important: This is shorter than many of our necklaces and when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will need to sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
Also check out our other necklaces with pendant, beaded necklaces and layering necklaces in the Australian jewellery store. Also see our full gemstone jewellery range.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant, including silver clasp findings.
- Beautiful facetted soft blue aquamarine beaded necklace.
- Works will work with casual outfits, but will also dress up beautifully.
- The shape of this necklace goes well with rounded necklines.
- Dahlias represent grace under pressure, drawing on inner strength and following a unique path.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, facetted aquamarine gemstone beads and strong but flexible beading wire.
- Pendant size: The flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- Bead size: Approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 40cm (15.7") to 50cm (19.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender. Note that because the pendant is fixed in place you will need to wear the clasp to one side at the back if extending it.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.