Endless Gold Hoop Earrings (small)
Add some affordable yet glamorous gold to your wardrobe basics with these smaller endless gold hoop earrings which are made in 14ct gold filled. Great for everyday wear and adding a pop of gold to a casual outfit.
We believe that every woman should have at least one pair of simple hoop earrings in her jewellery collection. If you prefer gold jewellery and are looking for an everday pair of hoops, then these smaller endless hoops in 14ct gold filled will be for you.
They're such an elegantly simple design and are smaller than our other endless gold hoops, making them well suited for everyday wear and for when you're looking for a more understated pair of earrings. Pair the smaller sized gold hoop earrings with gold rings or a bracelet and you'll look perfectly put together.
See the range of silver and gold hoop earrings and gold earrings in our online jewellery store. Also see the larger endless gold hoop earrings for a more dramatic look.
What you'll love:
- Quality 14ct gold filled hoop earrings: much more affordable than solid gold, but much better wearing than plated.
- Smaller hoop earrings: still large enough to be eye catching but more subdued than our larger version.
- Comfortable light weight.
- Very simple design which will dress up or down
- Will go well with other gold and silver jewellery, especially rings and bracelets.
- They'll be a wardrobe staple you'll wear for years.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct gold filled.
- Earring size: Each hoop is approximately 2.4cm (0.94") in diameter.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.