Moon & Back Silver Locket Necklace
This beautiful Victorian-era inspired silver locket necklace is perfect to hold small photographs or keepsakes. The moon and stars depicted inside and out express the sentiment: 'love you to the moon and back'.
Only 1 in stock
This very special and sentimental locket will make a truly wonderful gift or provide you with a way to hold small photographs or lightweight keepsakes that you want to keep near when you wear the pendant. It's a lovely piece to dress up with or to add some engaging sparkle to a more casual outfit.
The sterling silver locket features star designs on the outside, along with a moonstone in a solid 14ct gold setting with a serrated edge. Inside the locket is slightly blackened and the back panel features more stars and a crescent moon. The moon and stars motif is an old Victorian-era one which was intended to mean: 'love you to the moon and back'.
The pendant has been given a bright and shiny finish. It's suspended from a delicate and sparkly sterling silver chain with matching clasp and our logo tag, which also acts as a counterweight. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our silver chain necklace extenders.
Important: all lockets need to be handled with love and care. Open your locket infrequently to better preserve the locket clasp and never wear it when showering or swimming.
You should also check out our full amulets range: a suite of jewellery inspired by wishes for good luck, protection and love.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver locket necklace with a solid 14ct gold setting.
- Luminous white moonstone gemstone.
- Sterling silver chain with secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable length chain.
- A unique and engaging piece to wear as the locket will open and clasp closed, allowing you to keep small photographs or keepsakes inside.
- Looks lovely with an array of necklines, depending on the length you wear.
- A beautiful statement piece to dress up or down.
- Makes a very special gift.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and a moonstone.
- Pendant size: The pendant is 2cm (0.79") in diameter and 0.5cm (0.2") at its deepest.
- Gemstone size: The moonstone with gold setting is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.