These small and simple gemstone and gold stud earrings are handmade in solid 14ct gold and feature lab grown emerald rose cut cabochon gemstones in a vivid green colour.
Emerald are the birthstone for May, so these earrings will make a lovely gift for someone born in May. Of course you can also wear them simply because you like them!
See the other designs in our birthstones by month range, including rings and necklaces. Also see other May birthstone jewellery designs.
The gemstone stud earrings each feature a lovely emerald gemstone with a facetted rose cut which is set in a serrated edged setting in solid gold. Note that these are natural emeralds gemstones and they will have some natural variations in colour and inclusions: your earrings will feature a closely matched pair of stones but they may differ a little from the pair photographed.
The gold earrings are completed with 14ct gold posts which are secured with small but sturdy 14ct gold earring backs.
View the other stud earrings and gold earrings in our online jewellery store, along with our gold jewellery and gemstone jewellery collections
What you'll love
- Glamorous solid 14ct gold stud earrings.
- Gorgeous green emerald gemstones with a sparkling rose cut finish.
- Emeralds are the birthstone for May, so they'll have extra meaning for someone born that month.
- Small enough to be worn as day-to-day earrings and colourful enough to dress up with.
- Wear them paired with the matching ring.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and 2 lab grown emerald gemstones.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone settings are each 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.