Emerald & gold stud earrings
These small, sparkly and and vividly coloured emerald and solid gold stud earrings are part of our birthstones range: emeralds are the May birthstone. They're a simple and brightly coloured pair of gold earrings. You'll find they're ideal for everyday wear.
Free shipping available
These small and simple gemstone and gold stud earrings are handmade in solid 14ct gold and feature natural emerald cabochon gemstones in a vivid green colour.
Emerald are the birthstone for May, so these earrings will make a lovely gift for someone born in May. Of course you can also wear them simply because you like them!
The gemstone stud earrings each feature a lovely emerald gemstone with a smooth cabochon cut which is set in a serrated edged setting in solid gold. Note that these are natural emeralds gemstones and they will have some natural variations in colour and inclusions: your earrings will feature a closely matched pair of stones but they may differ a little from the pair photographed.
The gold earrings are completed with 14ct gold posts which are secured with small but sturdy 14ct gold earring backs.
What you'll love
- Glamorous solid 14ct gold stud earrings.
- Gorgeous green emerald gemstones with a smooth cabochon cut.
- Emeralds are the birthstone for May, so they'll have extra meaning for someone born that month.
- Small enough to be worn as day-to-day earrings and colourful enough to dress up with.
- Wear them paired with the matching ring.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and 2 emerald gemstones.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone settings are each 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.