Pearl & Solid Gold Drop Earrings
These elegantly simple solid gold drop earrings each feature a dangling freshwater pearl, which will swing and catch the eye as you move. These will be special earrings that you wear again and again.
Only 2 in stock
We love these simple yet glamorous solid gold pearl drop earrings - and we're sure you will too. The earrings are made in 14ct solid gold with handmade ear wires. Each has a beautiful freshwater pearl dangling from it.
They're a very simple design that will always help you feel well put together. They'll dress up a casual outfit, but they'll dress up beautifully as well. You can pair them with our fan shell necklace with gold pin and pearl.
The earrings will also make a special gift for a special woman.
Check out the full seaside range, featuring unique jewellery designs all inspired by the beach and ocean, including other designs with pearls.
The pearl drop earrings are made in shiny 14ct solid gold. The earrings are completed with handmade solid gold ear wires. Hanging from each earring are cultured freshwater pearls.
What you'll love:
- Quality 14ct solid gold drop earrings.
- Handmade solid gold ear wires.
- Beautiful freshwater pearls in a semi-rounded shape which will swing as you move.
- Perfect to dress up with, but will add some glamour to more casual outfits too.
- Makes a beautiful gift.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold and cultured freshwater pearls.
- Bead size: Each freshwater pearl is approximately 0.5cm (0.2") in diameter.
- Earring size: Including the ear wire, each earring is approximately 2.3cm (0.9") at its longest.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.