Go straight to the facts: sizes, materials & more
These simple but striking gold hoop earrings are one of our favourites from this range of jewellery. The earrings feature a collection of square hematine gemstones with an antique gold coloured finish on 14ct gold filled hoops.
You'll find the hoop earrings work a treat to add a splash of colour to a casual outfit, but you can dress up with them too, especially when pairing them with the matching necklace.
Hematine is a simulated version of the metallic gemstone hemalite. The stones have a gorgeous metallic finish: in this case with an antique gold colouring. An interesting fact is that the gemstones are very slightly magnetic.
10 hematine gemstones are suspended from each hoop earring and can move freely around it. The earrings are made in shiny 14ct gold filled wire.
View the other hoop earrings available in our online jewellery store.
What you'll love:
- Quality 14ct gold filled hoop earrings: much better wearing than plated and much more affordable than solid gold.
- Unusual square cut gemstones with striking antique golden colouring.
- Minimalist design but with eye-catching colour.
- Perfect for adding colour and sparkle to casual wear.
- Can be dressed up with the matching hematine necklace.
Just the facts:
Materials: 14ct gold filled and 20 hematine gemstones.
Gemstone size: The square gemstones are each approximately 0.4cm (0.16") tall and wide.
Earrings size: The hoop earrings are each approximately 2.5cm (1") in diameter.
Back to top