Birthstone silver pendant: peridot
This sweet, small and sparkly starburst pendant in sterling silver and gold is part of our birthstones range: peridot is the August birthstone. This lovely little pendant makes a gorgeous gift and is ideal for everyday wear.
Our birthstone starburst pendant will add a delightful little pop of sparkle and colour to anyone's everyday. It's made in shiny sterling silver and this version features a soft green facetted peridot gemstone in a solid gold setting.
Peridots are the birthstone for August, so this pendant will make a great gift for someone born in August. Of course you can also wear it just because you like this stone!
See the other designs in our birthstones by month range, including rings and necklaces. Also see other August birthstone jewellery designs.
This pendant is also part of our amulets range. Starbursts represent enlightenment, while stars are regarded as representing protection and warding off negativity, along with guidance and wishes of good luck.
The small pendant is made in shiny sterling silver which features a geometric starburst design etched into the surface. The soft green peridot has a facetted rose cut finish. The peridot is set into a solid 14ct gold setting with a serrated edge.
Note that this is a natural gemstone with natural variations, so it may differ slightly from the one photographed.
The silver and gold pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
See other necklaces with pendants, silver necklaces and our amulets range: a suite of meaningful jewellery with sentiments of luck, protection and love. Also see our full silver jewellery and gemstone jewellery ranges.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold setting.
- Sweet soft green peridot gemstone.
- Peridots are the birthstone for August, so it will have extra meaning for someone born that month.
- Small enough to wear as an everyday piece, but will dress up well too, especially if paired with the matching earrings and ring.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold setting and a peridot gemstone.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 1cm (0.4") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with gemstone is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.