Amethyst & gold stud earrings
These pretty amethyst and solid gold stud earrings are part of our birthstones range: amethysts are the birthstone for February. They're a small, simple and enticingly coloured pair of earrings and are perfect for everyday wear.
Free shipping available
These small, simple and beautifully coloured gemstone and gold stud earrings are handmade in solid 14ct gold and feature rose cut amethyst gemstones.
Amethysts are the birthstone for February, so these earrings will make a lovely gift for someone born in February. Of course you can also wear them simply because you like them! See the other designs in our birthstones range, including rings and necklaces.
The gemstone stud earrings each feature a pretty purple faceted rose cut amethyst gemstone in a serrated edged setting handmade in solid gold. Note that these are natural gemstones and will have some minor natural variations: your earrings will feature a closely matched pair of stones.
The gold earrings are completed with 14ct gold posts which are secured with small but sturdy 14ct gold earring backs.
What you'll love
- Glamorous solid 14ct gold stud earrings.
- Enticing deep purple amethyst gemstones with a facetted rose cut.
- Amethysts are the birthstone for February, so they'll have extra meaning for someone born that month.
- Small enough to be worn as day-to-day earrings and colourful enough to dress up with.
- Wear them paired with the matching ring.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and 2 amethyst gemstones.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone settings are each 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.