Our intricately cut out grevillea flower pendant is a striking design all by itself. Being combined with these beautiful and iridescent labradorite gemstone beads makes it all the more special.
The colouring of labradorite gemstones can be hard to pin down, but it is generally a warm grey to dark brown and many of the stones have an iridescent shimmer of greens and blues. Simone finds it always reminds her of the Australian landscape, making it a great match for the Australian native flower pendant.
You can wear this beaded necklace to add intrigue and sparkle to any simple casual outfit: imagine wearing it with a crisp white linen shirt, for instance. You can dress it up more by pairing it with the matching eucalyptus flower dangle earrings, but given it's so striking all on its own you might prefer more simple ball stud earrings and plain silver stacking rings.
The beaded necklace will also make a beautiful gift for someone who loves Australian native flowers or likes to be reminded of the Australian landscape wherever they may be.
Also see the full Flora Range, featuring beautiful jewellery designs made in silver, gold and gemstones which are inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
The intricately cut out grevillea flower is made in bright and shiny sterling silver. The pendant is suspended from a necklace created with facetted labradorite gemstone beads which have a facetted finish. These natural gem beads all have variations in colouring and iridescent shimmer, giving you a unique piece of jewellery.
The adjustable necklace can be worn at choker length (40cm or 15.7") or extended to standard or princess length (50cm or 19.7"). You can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Important: This is a little shorter than many of our necklaces and when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
Check out our other beaded necklaces and necklaces with pendants. Also see the full gemstone jewellery range.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Labradorite gemstone beads with a grey-green colouring with an iridescent shimmer of greens and blues.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Larger sized pendant with an intricate grevillea flower design.
- Perfect for adding eye-catching interest and intrigue to a casual outfit.
- Will be the stand out feature when worn with simple clothing.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and labradorite gemstone beads.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 3cm (1.18") at its tallest and 1.7cm (0.67") at its widest.
- Bead size: The beads vary a little in size but average around 0.35cm (0.14") by 0.25cm (0.1").
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 40cm (15.7") to 50cm (19.7"). Note that this is shorter than many of our necklaces and when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will need to sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.