This lovely brooch was inspired by the many sulphur crested cockatoos Simone sees around her home - Australian native birds with a lot of personality.
The silhouette of a perched cockatoo has been cut out by hand in sterling silver which has been given a pearly satin finish.
The elegantly simple brooch is finished with sterling silver brooch clasp and hinge findings and a nickel pin for strength.
Just the facts:
- Materials: sterling silver and a nickel pin.
- Brooch size: the brooch is 1.2cm (0.47") at its widest and 3.4cm (1.3") at its tallest.
PS. Want to keep your silver and gold jewellery sparkling clean? Our jewellery polishing cloth will help you out.
- Delivery is free within Australia!
- We want you to be happy, so every order from the online jewellery store comes with a money back happiness guarantee.
- Learn more about returns and exchanges.
- Each piece of jewellery comes in a lovely gift box (see below) which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- Orders can be sent directly to a gift recipient and you can choose to include a gift card or just a note with a personal message. Invoices are never included with deliveries.