Ruby & solid gold stacking ring
This perfect pink ruby and gold stacking ring is handmade in sparkling 14ct solid gold. The skinny ring can be worn on its own or mixed and matched with our other stackable rings. Ruby is the birthstone for July.
Free shipping available
You can wear this beautiful ruby and solid gold stacking ring on its own or combine it with our other stackable rings, making it a very versatile piece of jewellery to have in your collection.
The gold stacking ring will provide a bright pop of deep pink and sparkling gold colouring to any outfit and it will play beautifully with other stacking rings in gold, sterling silver and gemstones.
Also see the matching handmade gold and ruby stud earrings.
The gemstone stacking ring is handmade in solid 14ct gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture. It features a beautiful deep pink lab grown ruby cabochon gemstone in a serrated edged setting.
Note that this is a skinny ring and we recommend that your wear it with other stacking rings for larger finger sizes (from size 9 or R 1/2).
Ruby is the birthstone for July, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold stacking ring.
- Luminous deep pink lab grown rubies - identical to mined gemstones but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Ruby is the birthstone for July. Also see our smaller facetted rose cut ruby birthstone ring.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and a lab grown ruby cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The setting is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.1cm (0.04") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
translation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_titletranslation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_details_html
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
Important: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us first as there may be an additional cost.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings may not be easily resold.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.