Smoky quartz & solid gold stacking ring
This solid gold stacking ring features a tiny, sparkly and rich chocolate brown coloured smoky quartz. The gold ring can be worn alone or mixed and matched with other stackable rings, making it a versatile and quality addition to your wardrobe.
Free shipping available
You can wear this beautiful smoky quartz and solid gold stacking ring on its own or combine it with other stackable rings Being made of solid gold means it will last a lifetime with the right care. The small gemstone and relatively skinny ring will make a delicate and subtle addition to your ring collection.
Smoky quartz is a brownish grey, translucent variety of quartz. In this case the stones are a have a warm chocolate brown colour, which pairs beautifully with the sparkling gold of the handmade stacking ring.
The gemstone stacking ring is handmade in 14ct solid gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer, before being polished to give it a subtle sparkling texture. The little smoky quartz gemstone sits in a solid gold tube setting.
See the 4th photo for a comparison of our gold ring band thicknesses (this ring band is the same as the gemstone ring in the photograph). See the 5th photo for a comparison of our gemstone sizes for rings: this smoky quartz is the same size as the gem on the far right.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold stacking ring.
- Small but beautiful chocolate brown coloured smoky quartz gemstone.
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique sparkling but smooth texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold and a smoky quartz facetted gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The small setting is 0.25cm (0.1") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.12cm (0.05") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & info (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.