Ruby & gold chandelier pendant
This vibrant and exotic chandelier pendant necklace with rich rubies and glamorous gold will add eye-catching sparkle, movement and bold colouring to even the most casual outfit. Ruby is the birthstone for July.
Free shipping available
Don't you love the clash of deep pink rubies with gorgeous gold? We sure do.
You'll love wearing this lightweight gold chandelier pendant necklace with its sparkling texture, eye-catching movement and vibrant colouring. It's a great piece to dress up a casual outfit with some exotic colour and movement or to add some glamour and excitement to a more dressy outfit.
The chandelier pendant is each made 24ct gold vermeil which has a subtle geometric pattern etched on the front to add texture and sparkle. The gold has been given a bright and shiny finish.
Suspended from the gold pendant are 6 deep pink faceted ruby rondelle gemstones.
The pendant hangs from a delicate and sparkly 14ct gold filled chain with matching clasp and our logo tag. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a gold chain necklace extender.
Ruby is the birthstone for July, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Check out the full range of pendant necklaces in our online store.
What you'll love:
- 24ct gold vermeil pendant necklace: much better wearing than plated, but much more affordable than solid gold.
- Precious faceted ruby gemstones in a deep pink colour.
- Eye-catching design with lots of sparkle and movement, along with vibrant colouring.
- Lightweight design, so very comfortable to wear.
- Perfect for dressing up, but also great to add some exoticism to more casual outfits.
- Looks gorgeous with a v-neck or surplice neckline.
- Alternatively wear it longer over a higher neckline.
- When dressing up consider pairing it with the matching earrings if you're in a matchy kind of mood.
- Ruby is the birthstone for July.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and 6 ruby rondelle gemstones.
- Panel size: The chandelier panel is 2.3cm (0.9") at its tallest and 1.5cm (0.59") at its widest.
- Gemstone size: Each ruby is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 4.6cm (1.8") long in total, including the chandelier panel and pearls.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain so you can wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you. Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.