Ruby & gold chandelier pendant
This vibrant and exotic chandelier pendant necklace with rich rubies and glamorous gold will add eye-catching sparkle, movement and bold colouring to even the most casual outfit. Ruby is the birthstone for July.
Sold out: join the notification list if you'd like to see it come back
Free shipping available
Don't you love the clash of deep pink rubies with gorgeous gold? We sure do.
You'll love wearing this lightweight gold chandelier pendant necklace with its sparkling texture, eye-catching movement and vibrant colouring. It's a great piece to dress up a casual outfit with some exotic colour and movement or to add some glamour and excitement to a more dressy outfit.
Also see the pearl & silver chandelier pendant and matching earrings.
The chandelier pendant is each made 24ct gold vermeil which has a subtle geometric pattern etched on the front to add texture and sparkle. The gold has been given a bright and shiny finish.
Suspended from the gold pendant are 6 deep pink faceted ruby rondelle gemstones.
The pendant hangs from a delicate and sparkly 14ct gold filled chain with matching clasp and our logo tag. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a gold chain necklace extender.
Ruby is the birthstone for July, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- 24ct gold vermeil pendant necklace: much better wearing than plated, but much more affordable than solid gold.
- Precious faceted ruby gemstones in a deep pink colour.
- Eye-catching design with lots of sparkle and movement, along with vibrant colouring.
- Lightweight design, so very comfortable to wear.
- Perfect for dressing up, but also great to add some exoticism to more casual outfits.
- Looks gorgeous with a v-neck or surplice neckline.
- Alternatively wear it longer over a higher neckline.
- When dressing up consider pairing it with the matching earrings if you're in a matchy kind of mood.
- Ruby is the birthstone for July.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and 6 ruby rondelle gemstones.
- Panel size: The chandelier panel is 2.3cm (0.9") at its tallest and 1.5cm (0.59") at its widest.
- Gemstone size: Each ruby is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 4.6cm (1.8") long in total, including the chandelier panel and pearls.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.