Go straight to the facts: sizes, materials & more
Don't you love the vibrant clash of dark pink rubies and gorgeous gold? We sure do.
You'll love wearing these lightweight gold chandelier earrings with their sparkling texture, eye-catching movement and bold colouring. They're perfect to dress up any outfit or to add some bold colour and drama to your day.
These chandelier earrings will be a great asset to add to your wardrobe. They can be worn to bring the most casual outfit to life or they will add the perfect bright colour and sparkle to a more dressy outfit - especially a little black dress.
Also check out the matching ruby and gold chandelier pendant, plus the pearl and silver chandelier earrings with matching pendant.
The chandeliers are each made in 24ct gold vermeil which has a subtle geometric pattern etched on the front to add texture and sparkle. The metal has been given a bright and shiny finish.
Suspended from each gold chandelier earring are 6 faceted ruby rondelle gemstones in delicious dark pink colour. The gold and ruby chandelier earrings are completed with curvy 18ct gold vermeil ear wires.
Check out our other dangle earrings in the Australian jewellery shop.
What you'll love:
- Quality 24ct gold vermeil chandelier earrings: a heavy plating of gold over sterling silver, which is much better wearing than plated and much more affordable than solid gold
- Precious ruby gemstones in a dark pink colour.
- Eye-catching design with lots of sparkle and movement, along with vibrant colouring.
- Lightweight design, so very comfortable to wear.
- Perfect for dressing up, but also works great to add some exotic sparkle and colour to more casual outfits.
- Can be worn without a necklace with very low cut or high necklines.
Just the facts:
Materials: 24ct gold vermeil and 12 ruby rondelle gemstones.
Panel size: Each chandelier panel is 2.3cm (0.9") at its tallest and 1.5cm (0.59") at its widest.
Gemstone size: Each ruby is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
Earrings size: Each earring is 4.5cm (1.8") long in total, including the ear wire, chandelier panel and beads.
Back to top