Poppy & garnet pendant
This truly lovely poppy flower pendant necklace is made in sterling silver and features a 14ct solid gold setting with small but sparkling rose cut garnet gemstone. It will add some unique elegance to any day. Garnet is the birthstone for January.
Free shipping available
Our small and sweet poppy necklace in sterling silver and with a rose cut garnet gemstone is lovely to dress up with or to bring a casual outfit to life. The intricate poppy flower design and sparkling gold and garnet focal point will add interest and delight to any outfit.
To make it more versatile, you can always wear the pendant flipped so that the plain silver side is showing and the gemstone is hidden beneath.
The poppy and garnet pendant also makes a beautiful gift. Poppies represent remembrance, consolation and recovery.
The poppy pendant is made in shiny sterling silver and has been domed inwards. At its centre is a 14ct solid gold serrated edged setting featuring a rose cut garnet gemstone with a deep red colouring.
The silver and gold pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Garnet (including rhodolite) is the birthstone for January, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Check out our full range of necklace pendants for women in the online jewellery store.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold setting.
- Faceted rose cut citrine gemstone with vivid yellow colouring.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Small enough to wear casually, but will dress up beautifully, especially when paired with the matching earrings or cocktail ring.
- Poppies represent remembrance, consolation and recovery.
- Garnet is the birthstone for January.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and a rose cut garnet gemstone.
- Pendant size: The flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with garnet gemstone is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain so you can wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you. Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.