This is one of our favourite necklace designs - and we're sure you'll love it too. It's a perfect piece to dress up any outfit or to make a more casual outfit sparkle.
The necklace features 5 small but bright and shiny oval panels in sterling silver, which are domed inwards to catch the light. Each panel features a different etched pattern: no two of these necklaces are alike, giving you a truly unique piece of jewellery.
The delicate and sparkly 14ct gold filled chain is completed with a matching clasp. The upgraded adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our gold chain extenders.
This design has been created to make use of left over remnants of sterling silver from various jewellery designs. This helps ensure that only small scrap pieces are sent for refining, reducing the environmental impact.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver.
- 14ct gold filled chain: better wearing than gold plated and more affordable than solid gold.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain length.
- Each panel features a different etched pattern, giving you a truly unique piece of jewellery.
- Makes use of left over remnants of etched silver, which helps the environment.
- Will dress up any outfit and look great with a wide array of necklines, including both round and v-shaped.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and 14ct gold filled chain.
- Pendants size: Each is 0.8cm (0.31") at its tallest and 0.6cm (0.23") at its widest.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our gold chain extender.
PS. Want to keep your silver and gold jewellery sparkling clean? Our jewellery polishing cloth will help you out.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain which allows you to wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you.
Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.
- Delivery is free within Australia!
- We want you to be happy, so every order from the online jewellery store comes with a money back happiness guarantee.
- Learn more about returns and exchanges.
- Each piece of jewellery comes in a lovely gift box (see below) which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- Orders can be sent directly to a gift recipient and you can choose to include a gift card or just a note with a personal message. Invoices are never included with deliveries.