We're sure you'll love wearing this gorgeous Moroccan tile pendant in 24ct gold vermeil on a gold filled chain. It will add some sparkly colour and movement to your day.
The front panel of the pendant has a curvaceous Moroccan tile shape cut out to form a window to the rear panel, which has a smaller version of the same design etched into the surface. The two panels swing freely from the bail and will move as you do.
The outside of the pendant has been given a bright and shiny finish while the inside surface has a slightly matte finish.
The pendant is suspended from a delicate 14ct gold filled chain with matching clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our gold chain extenders.
What you'll love:
- Quality 24ct gold vermeil: much better wearing than plated and much more affordable than solid gold.
- Luxurious 14ct gold filled chain and clasp.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain length.
- Can be dressed up or down to add a bright pop of eye-catching colour to any outfit.
- Looks great with a v-shaped, surplice, collared or scoop neckline.
- Alternatively wear it longer over higher necklines.
- Check out our other geometric panel pendants to see other colour and design options.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 24ct vermeil (heavily plated sterling silver) and 14ct gold filled chain.
- Pendant size: 1.9cm (0.74") in diameter and 0.4cm (0.15") at it's deepest.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our gold chain extender.
PS. Want to keep your silver and gold jewellery sparkling clean? Our jewellery polishing cloth will help you out.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain which allows you to wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you.
Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.
- Delivery is free within Australia!
- We want you to be happy, so every order from the online jewellery store comes with a money back happiness guarantee.
- Learn more about returns and exchanges.
- Each piece of jewellery comes in a lovely gift box (see below) which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- Orders can be sent directly to a gift recipient and you can choose to include a gift card or just a note with a personal message. Invoices are never included with deliveries.