You'll love wearing this panel pendant with its stylish Moroccan tile design and gorgeous gold chain.
The pendant is made in sterling silver. The front panel has a curvaceous Moroccan tile shape cut out to form a window to the rear panel, which has a smaller version of the same tile design etched into the silver. The two panels swing freely from the bail and will move as you do. The pendant has been given a bright and shiny finish.
The pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly 14ct gold filled chain with matching clasp. The upgraded adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our gold chain extenders.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver.
- Luxurious 14ct gold filled chain and clasp: better wearing than plated and more affordable than solid gold.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain length.
- Can be dressed up or down.
- Looks great with a v-shaped, surplice, collared or scoop neckline.
- Alternatively wear it longer over higher necklines.
- Check out our other geometric panel pendants to see other colour and design options.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and 14ct gold filled.
- Pendant size: 1.9cm (0.74") in diameter and 0.4cm (0.15") at it's deepest.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our gold chain extender.
PS. Want to keep your silver and gold jewellery sparkling clean? Our jewellery polishing cloth will help you out.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain which allows you to wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you.
Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.
- Delivery is free within Australia!
- We want you to be happy, so every order from the online jewellery store comes with a money back happiness guarantee.
- Learn more about returns and exchanges.
- Each piece of jewellery comes in a lovely gift box (see below) which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- Orders can be sent directly to a gift recipient and you can choose to include a gift card or just a note with a personal message. Invoices are never included with deliveries.