We're sure you'll love this pretty jasmine pendant on a necklace made up of tiny facetted yellow opal beads, which vary from light to darker shades of yellow. These opals don't have the flashes of different colours associated with regular opals, but they are still perfectly lovely.
The necklace is perfect to add some pretty sparkle, colour and interest to a casual outfit, but you'll be able to dress up with it too.
See the matching pieces from our jasmine jewellery designs or look at the other flower and leaf designs in our bouquet range, featuring earrings, rings and bracelets, which are perfect for mixing and matching.
The jasmine and yellow opal beaded necklace also makes a beautiful gift. Jasmine flowers are associated with love and beauty, along with appreciation and good luck.
The adjustable necklace can be worn at choker length (40cm or 15.7") or extended to standard or princess length (50cm or 19.5"). You can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender. The beads are strung on strong but flexible beading wire.
Important: This is shorter than many of our necklaces and when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will need to sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
Opal is the birthstone for October, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Also see our other necklaces with pendants, beaded necklaces and layering necklaces in the Australian jewellery shop. Plus check out our full range of gemstone jewellery and silver jewellery for women.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant, including silver clasp findings.
- Beautiful facetted yellow opal beaded necklace.
- Works beautifully with casual outfits, but will also dress up well.
- The shape of this necklace goes well with rounded necklines.
- Jasmine flowers are associated with love and beauty, along with appreciation and good luck.
- Opal is the October birthstone.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, facetted yellow opal gemstone beads and strong but flexible beading wire.
- Pendant size: The flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- Bead size: Approximately 0.2cm (0.08") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 40cm (15.7") to 50cm (19.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.