Why is this sterling silver bracelet so special? All handmade chains are special! Most chains are now made by machines, whereas handmade chains are labor-intensive, with each individual link having been worked on by the maker and left with its own character.
This minimalist but classic chain has a lovely feel and movement to it and the sparkly loops make it very eye-catching. It's a great piece to wear either casually or when dressing up. It plays very well with other jewellery: simple silver and gemstone earrings or rings especially. It's go-to piece you'll treasure for years to come.
Each loop has been shaped from wire, cut, linked, soldered and then hammered to give it a lovely hammer-beaten finish which catches the light so well. The chain is finished by being tumbled for hours to give it a really sparkly finish.
The bracelet is finished with a sturdy and secure bolt clasp.
The clasp can be secured to any link in the chain. Unless clasped at the final link it will leave a length of chain dangling from the bracelet.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver, including the sturdy clasp.
- A truly unique piece of jewellery: every link in every one of these chains is worked on by hand to give it a unique finish, so no two bracelets are alike.
- A minimalist and classic piece to treasure for years to come.
- Very versatile design: works well with all sorts of other jewellery and whether you're dressing casually or more formally.
- Can be clasped on any link in the chain and is long enough for almost all wearers.
Just the facts:
Materials: sterling silver.
Bracelet size: approximately 25cm (9.8") in length, but can be clasped at any link.
Link size: each link is approximately 1cm (0.4") in diameter.
Clasp: this chain is secured with a sturdy sterling silver bolt clasp.