These lightweight chandelier earrings are a delight to wear, with their sparkling texture, eye-catching movement, plus rich purple amethyst and vibrant gold colouring. They're perfect to dress up or down with - and for adding a touch of the exotic to your day.
The chandeliers are each made in 24ct gold vermeil (heavy gold plating over sterling silver) which has a subtle geometric pattern etched on the front to add texture and sparkle. The silver has a bright and shiny finish.
Suspended from each chandelier are natural amethyst gemstone beads. Each earring features one larger faceted amethyst in the centre and 5 small round amethyst beads dangling from the bottom.
The earrings are completed with curvy ear wires in 24ct gold vermeil.
What you'll love:
- Glamorous 24ct gold vermeil: heavy plating over sterling silver.
- Amethyst gemstones in rich purple colour.
- Eye-catching design with lots of colour, sparkle and movement.
- Lightweight design, so very comfortable to wear.
- Perfect for dressing up, but also great to add some drama to casual outfits.
- Can also be worn without a necklace with low cut or high necklines.
Just the facts:
Materials: 24ct gold vermeil and 12 amethyst gemstone beads.
Panels size: Each chandelier panel is 2.3cm (0.9") at its tallest and 1.5cm (0.59") at its widest.
Gems size: The larger faceted amethysts are approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter. The small round amethysts are each approximately 0.2cm (0.08") in diameter.
Earrings size: Each earring is 4.6cm (1.8") long, including the ear wire, chandelier panel and beads.