You'll catch the eye wearing this unique open locket panel pendant in sterling silver with its intricate Middle Eastern-inspired geometric design.
The silver pendant necklace looks great worn long over a higher neckline or worn shorter with a v-neck, sweetheart or scoop neckline. And it's perfect to either dress up with or to add some sparkle and movement to a casual outfit.
The pendant necklace comes with our adjustable chain, adding even more versatility to your wardrobe.
The front panel has an intricate Middle Eastern geometric star pattern which has been cut out. Through it the rear panel is visible, which has the a smaller version of the same pattern etched into the silver. The recessed areas of the pattern have been blackened to help them stand out.
The two bright and shiny panels swing freely from the bail and will move as you do.
The pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly sterling silver chain which is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with one of our silver chain necklace extenders.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable length.
- Great to dress up or dress down with.
- Looks great with a v-shaped, surplice, collared or scoop neckline.
- Also looks gorgeous worn long over a higher neckline.
- Makes a great focus piece when layering with necklaces of different lengths and finishes.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Pendant size: 1.9cm (0.74") in diameter and 0.4cm (0.15") at it's deepest.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.