The deluxe version of our lovingly handmade dotted chain necklace really is a very special piece of unique statement jewellery. The slinky, intricately patterned and contemporary design will sparkle and move as you do, making it a very eye-catching necklace to wear.
Note: This necklace is made to order: allow an extra 5 business days for it to be made for you. This is a very labour-intensive design for Simone to make, so it will only rarely be available. If you see it in stock, you should nab it ASAP.
This handmade piece is a striking statement necklace that will show off your unique sense of style and which you'll treasure for years to come.
It's also a very versatile wardrobe addition. It can be worn as a choker or as a longer necklace, up to matinee length (55cm / 21.5"). Plus, if you're wanting a more minimalist look, simply turn it over and wear it with the plain silver side of the dots showing.
The chain has a lot of silver in it, so it has a lovely slightly heavy but still comfortable weight to it and it moves beautifully.
Dress it up with the matching earrings or bracelet, or wear it as a striking piece to bring a casual outfit to life.
The dotted chain is made with linked sterling silver discs, with each link being made and assembled by hand. Each disc features an intricate pattern imprinted on its surface. The arrangement of patterns will be different for each necklace we make - and in fact no two of these necklaces will be the same, giving you a truly unique piece of high quality jewellery.
The necklace you own might feature patterns like: damask, paisley, geometry, leaves and flowers, stars, circles and more.
The length of dotted chain is secured in place with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable length of cable chain at the end means the necklace can be worn at different lengths. The chain is completed with our logo tag at the end, which acts as a counterweight.
View the other statement jewellery and chain necklaces in our online jewellery store.
What you'll love
- Entirely made in quality sterling silver, including the clasp.
- Truly unique handmade design, with no two necklaces being the same.
- Works beautifully as a statement piece to add some unique elegance and sparkle when dressing up.
- Also works well with casual outfits when you want to stand out from the crowd.
- An eye-catching and conversation-starting design.
- Looks great worn shorter with a scoop, crew or v-shaped neckline.
- Alternatively wear it longer over a higher neckline.
- Versatile adjustable chain length, from choker (40cm / 15.5") to matinee (55cm / 21.5").
- For even more versatility, just turn it around to show the plain silver side.
- Feeling matchy-matchy? Pair it with the matching dangly earrings or bracelet for an even more striking look.
Just the facts:
Materials: Sterling silver.
Panel size: Each disc is approximately 0.95cm (0.37") in diameter.
Necklace length: Adjustable from 40cm (15.5") to 55cm (21.5").
Back to top
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain so you can wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you. Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.