This delicate dahlia pendant necklace in sterling silver and solid gold with a tsavorite gemstone is truly beautiful to dress up with or to bring a casual outfit to life. The intricate design and gorgeous green and gold focal point will add interest and delight to any outfit.
To make it more versatile, you can always wear the pendant flipped so that the plain silver side is showing and the gemstone is hidden beneath.
It also makes a beautiful gift. Dahlias represent grace under pressure, drawing on inner strength and following a unique path.See the other dahlia jewellery designs, along with the full bouquet range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings.
The dahlia pendant is made in shiny sterling silver and has been domed inwards. At its centre is small 14ct solid gold setting featuring a gorgeous emerald green tsavorite gemstone. Tsavorites are a type of garnet which is quite rare and highly prized.
Garnet is the January birthstone, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month jewellery range, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
The silver and gold pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Check out our other necklaces with pendant, layering necklaces and silver necklaces in the jewellery store. Also see our full silver jewellery and gemstone jewellery collections.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold setting.
- Gorgeous emerald green tsavorite gemstone: a type of garnet which is quite rare and highly prized.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Small enough to wear casually, but will dress up beautifully, especially when paired with the matching earrings or cocktail ring.
- Dahlias represent grace under pressure, drawing on inner strength and following a unique path.
- Makes a great gift: tsavorite (being a type of garnet) is the birthstone for January.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and a tsavorite gemstone (a rare form of garnet).
- Pendant size: The flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with tsavorite gemstone is approximately 0.25cm (0.1") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.