The dish shaped pendant has been cut out by hand from sterling silver which has been etched with a contemporary circles pattern. This pendant now comes with our updated adjustable length chain.
The pendant features a faceted rose garnet (or rhodolite) gemstone setting, which sits towards the bottom and to one side of the dish. The pendant has a bright and shiny finish.
The pendant is suspended from a sparkly and delicate adjustable sterling silver chain, which has been finished with a sterling silver clasp.
The chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our silver chain extenders. It's a very versatile design.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver.
- Sturdy and secure clasp findings.
- Versatile adjustable length chain.
- Delightfully simple design which will go with a wide array of outfits and which is perfect for everyday wear.
- Contemporary circles pattern to catch the eye.
- Looks great when paired with the matching earrings or cocktail ring.
Just the facts:
- Materials: sterling silver and a faceted rhodolite gemstone.
- Pendant size: approximately 1.25cm (0.5") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
PS. Want to keep your silver and gold jewellery sparkling clean? Our jewellery polishing cloth will help you out.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain which allows you to wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you.
Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.
- Delivery is free within Australia!
- We want you to be happy, so every order from the online jewellery store comes with a money back happiness guarantee.
- Learn more about returns and exchanges.
- Each piece of jewellery comes in a lovely gift box (see below) which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- Orders can be sent directly to a gift recipient and you can choose to include a gift card or just a note with a personal message. Invoices are never included with deliveries.