These lightweight chandelier earrings are a joy to wear, with their sparkling texture, eye-catching movement, lovely lapis lazuli and gold highlights. They're perfect to dress up or down with.
The chandeliers are made in sterling silver which has a geometric pattern etched on the front to add texture and sparkle. The silver has a bright and shiny finish.
Suspended from each chandelier are 5 small round lapis lazuli beads, along with one larger faceted lapis lazuli bead in the centre. The lapis lazuli gems have a beautiful deep blue colour and each bead is suspended from a 24ct gold vermeil pin to add subtle gold highlights.
The earrings are completed with curvy sterling silver ear wires.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver.
- Beautiful deep blue lapis lazuli beads.
- 24ct gold vermeil: better wearing than plated gold and much more affordable than solid gold.
- Eye-catching, with lots of sparkle and movement.
- Lightweight design, so very comfortable to wear.
- Perfect for dressing up, but also great with jeans or other casual outfits.
- Can be worn without a necklace with low cut or high necklines.
Just the facts:
Materials: Sterling silver and 12 lapis lazuli gemstone beads.
Panels size: Each chandelier panel is 2.3cm (0.9") at its tallest and 1.5cm (0.59") at its widest.
Beads size: The small beads are each approximately 0.2cm (0.08cm) in diameter. The central larger lapis lazuli bead is approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
Earrings size: Each earring is 4.6cm (1.8") long, including the ear wire, chandelier panel and beads.