Gift card: bush banksia
Australian designed and sustainable gift card with vividly coloured artwork featuring Australian native banksia flowers by Claire Ishino. Perfect to accompany gifts you're sending directly.
This Earth Greetings gift card features stylised banksia flowers in a contemporary design with beautiful pastel colours. The artwork is by talented South Australian artist Claire Ishino.
The card is blank inside and has a matte finish. Printed carbon neutral in Australia with vegetable based ink, the card is made from thick 100% post-consumer waste. It's accompanied by a 100% post-consumer recycled envelope.
If you purchase a greeting card to send with a gift of jewellery which is being posted directly to the gift recipient, you can add a card message when you checkout. This will be printed inside the card, which will then be sealed inside the envelope. You can also opt to add gift wrapping to your order at checkout.
Shop for gifts for women in our online jewellery store.
While every effort is made to ensure that the photographs match the colour of the actual cards, note that the colour may appear different on different computer monitors.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 100% recycled post consumer waste card and envelope with vegetable based ink
- Size: card is A6 (14.8 x 10.5 cm or 5.8" x 4.1")
- Quantity: 1 card, 1 envelope
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.