Go straight to the facts: sizes, materials & more
This is one of our favourite chain necklace designs - and our customers love it too. It's a perfect piece to dress up your outfit or to make a more casual outfit sparkle. It's a unique chain necklace design in silver and gold which will show off your unique sense of style.
Also check out the matching patterned ovals drop earrings in sterling silver and gold vermeil.
The chain necklace features 5 bright and shiny oval panels in sterling silver, which are domed inwards to catch the light. Each panel features a different etched pattern: no two of these necklaces are alike, giving you a truly unique piece of jewellery.
The delicate and sparkly 14ct gold filled chain is completed with a matching clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our gold chain necklace extenders.
This chain necklace design has been created to make use of left over remnants of sterling silver from various jewellery designs. This helps ensure that only small scrap pieces are sent for refining, reducing the environmental impact. What's not to love about that?
View our full range of chain necklaces in the online jewellery store.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver chain necklace panels.
- Glamorous 14ct gold filled chain: better wearing than gold plated and more affordable than solid gold.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain length.
- Each panel features a different etched pattern, giving you a truly unique piece of jewellery.
- Makes use of left over remnants of etched silver, which helps the environment.
- Will dress up any outfit and look great with a wide array of necklines, including both round and v-shaped.
- Alternatively wear it longer over higher necklines.
- Looks striking paired with black or white outfits.
Just the facts:
Materials: Sterling silver and 14ct gold filled chain.
Pendants size: Each is 0.8cm (0.31") at its tallest and 0.6cm (0.23") at its widest.
Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our gold chain extender.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain so you can wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you. Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.
Back to top