The sterling silver version of these small but perfectly formed stud earrings are one of Simone's most popular designs. Now we have eye-catching and romantic 24ct rose gold vermeil stud earrings in the same rose flower design. We think you'll find them to be a perfect addition to your wardrobe as a go-to jewellery design that you'll wear again and again.
The rose gold stud earrings are a delight to wear: they're very comfortable and have a gorgeous rose gold colouring and vivid sparkle. The stud earrings look great worn as an everyday basic, but you can also use them to add a pop of colour and shine to any outfit.
Also see the original rose silver stud earrings.
Each rose features three layers of textured 'petals', one nested inside the other. The earrings have a bright and shiny finish, which will sparkle as it catches the light. The earrings have a 24k rose gold vermeil finish: a heavy gold plating over sterling silver. The earrings are completed with 24k rose gold vermeil earring backs.
What you'll love
- Quality 24ct rose gold vermeil stud earrings: much better wearing than plated, but much more affordable than solid gold.
- Elegantly simple design which is perfect for everyday wear or to add some colour and sparkle to any outfit.
- The earrings have a beautiful sparkle to them as the reflective finish catches the light.
- You'll find them to be a great wardrobe staple.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 24ct rose gold vermeil (heavy plating over sterling silver).
- Earring size: each rose is approximately 0.8cm (0.3") in diameter and 0.3cm (0.12") deep.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.