We adore the romantic jet black and shiny gold combination in these gemstone stud earrings. The earrings are handmade in 14ct solid gold. They feature small black spinel gemstones which have a sparkling facetted rose cut finish.
They're a beautiful pair of quality gold stud earrings, which are small enough for everyday wear, but they will also dress up beautifully. Being made in solid gold means they'll last a lifetime with the right care.
The black spinel gems are set in smooth edged 14ct solid gold settings. The handmade gold earrings are completed with 14ct gold posts which are secured with lightweight but sturdy 14ct gold earring backs.
See the 4th photo for a comparison of gemstone stud earrings which are the same 0.4cm (0.16") size as these, alongside an example of smaller 0.3cm (0.12") gold gemstone stud earrings we also make.
Take a look at the matching black spinel and solid gold stacking ring.
View the range of stud earrings and gold earrings, along with the rest of our gold jewellery and gemstone jewellery collections.
What you'll love
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold stud earrings.
- Beautiful jet black spinel gemstones with a sparkling facetted rose cut.
- Small enough to be worn as day-to-day earrings.
- The sparkling jet black stones combined with shiny gold will also dress up beautifully.
- Wear them paired with the matching ring or our other gold jewellery designs.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold and black spinel rose cut cabochon gemstones.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone settings are each 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.